Simvoly is fully committed to guarding our customers' privacy and online rights. That's why we've made some changes to fully comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which goes into effect on May 25, 2018. We are committed to providing 100% protected and uninterrupted service.
The GDPR is considered to be the most significant piece of European data protection legislation introduced in the European Union in 20 years and will replace the 1995 Data Protection Directive.
It contains requirements and provisions in reference to the processing of personally identifiable information of data subjects inside the European Union.
- We've clearly stated all third-party services that we use and might contain some of your data with links to their privacy policies
- Data Processing Addendum - We’ve incorporated a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) into our updated Terms of Service that may apply to you if you (or your use of our services) is subject to EU data protection laws (including the GDPR). It covers how we handle your personal data and how it is being collected
- We've appointed a data protection officer
- We've implemented changes to our internal processes and procedures required to achieve and maintain our GDPR compliance
- You can request to delete or get a copy of your data here
- You can change your preferences for receiving notifications from us in your account settings
- Inside the Advanced Settings of your website, you have the option to request or delete customer data by email. Data will be provided via email in 72 hours of receiving the request
- We've incorporated a double opt-in option for the autoresponder integrations
- We've created a system popup available to all websites, allowing visitors to disable all Simvoly tracking for that website
And if you need some tips, here you can find information on some of the steps you need to do to make your website GDPR compliant.
Now, let's get back to building amazing websites!